Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My baby brother is 50!!!

The birthday boy, Chad, who is one of my heros.

My sister, Di, and my niece Angela who is soon to be a married woman!
My niece, Sondra and her mom (and Angela's mom and Chad's wife) Frances
Tifani and Amy, my niece, at the party for Chad.
Frankie called and invited us to a surprise birthday lunch for Chad at Red Lobster in Tucson. We had a blast and Chad was very surprised as well. I remember the day he was born. Di and I were staying with the Ottos in Gorham Maine when Bea came in and said "you have a baby brother"! We were so happy and to this day I am so blessed to be the big sister to Diane and Chad.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I'm sad i didn't know about his lunch. It's good that so many people were able to turn out for it though. I love Uncle Chad...he's seriously one of the greatest people i know..not to mention the funniest!

Sue said...

I am so sorry about you not knowing. I will have to start using my reminder on my cell phone so I can start remembering to let people know. Love ya!!