Friday, August 1, 2008

YUP, THE FIRST WEEK IS OVER !!!!!

Can I just say this week of registration is over and now I feel like I finally have a handle on the "don't get so uptight" thing? I love the people I work with and now I am so much happier with the kids coming back. FOOTBALL starts in a few weeks and I am so excited!!!! I can scream my head off and nobody cares except for Dad who has purchased earplugs so I don't give him a headache!!!!!!
So here comes the Bulldogs and the crazy lady with the big mouth!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I love you mom and you are so fun to watch a game with. I love your big mouth! By the way will you give Julie Cluff my address. She wanted to send me something for our all school reunion in Oct. Thanks Weez! Love you!