Monday, December 8, 2008
The man at the window with the video camera.....
We were altogether on Wed. night before Thanksgiving, the Rowells and Cluffs and us. I was on the couch when I saw a guy at the window with a video camera filming us. At first I thought who is that and what a nerve when I recognized the person. IT WAS REX !!!!!!! Shawna and Ben had gone over the Thursday before with the kids to spend sometime with Rex since he couldn't come home at all this holiday season. On Tuesday they were talking about him not being able to come home when he said why not. So they brought him home. The only one knowing was Verg. So we are on camera, me jumping up, everyone turning and looking then everyone running to the door. The Bryans weren't coming until Thursday but came late to surprise us!!!! Mission accomplished !!!!!! The kids were real troopers having to do so much traveling but thank you, Ben and Shawna and Theron and Sydney for making this one of the best Thanksgivings ever !!!!!! Our whole family together again!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment