
This group is part of the sunshine in mine and Verg's life!!! They are the best examples of how a family sticks together and has fun doing it!!! Each has the divine destiny of becoming the son and daughter of Heavenly Father who will reach the pinnacle of the gospel!!! Soon we will have another awesome example as our son, C.J. will bring Amber Angle into our family! Her sweet countenance will be the star in our family examples. Thank you Ben, Shawna, Heather, Trevor, Tifani, Brian, Rex, C.J. and Amber for all you do in keeping the family on the right track and loving your Dad and I!!!!!
3 comments:
Thanks mom! And...thank you again for taking the kids so that we could go on that Flagstaff trip! We need to take a family trip with everyone soon...any ideas where?
We should all go see Rex!
Oh, that makes me want to live close to my family again....I miss hanging out with them. Your family is so fun!
Hey Sue - can I get your email address? I can't find it - I need to invite you to see my blog. Love ya! OH, my email is: nielsonlh@hotmail.com
Hi Laisa,
My email is tudysue@gmail.com
I would love to be invited to your blog and I need your address to send you an announcement to C.J.'s wedding!
Love to you and your sweet family!!
Post a Comment