Thursday, October 1, 2009

WNMU~~

This is the older campus of WNMU
This is the newer campus

This tree is our most absolute favorite

These are a few pictures of Western New Mexico University where C.J. and Amber are being their married life. It really is a pretty place and we enjoy going over there. We have our sons living in completely different areas and we are loving going to see them. As a matter of fact all our children live in fantastic places so Verg and I are very blessed to be able to see our different scenes!! How great is that!!!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Oh yeah, Laveen is just amazing...if you like the ghetto! Blah!

I was just thinking the other day that I could use another visit from you 2. Pack your bags and come on over.

No really...get in the truck...and get your bootys over here. I have beer and watermelon waiting for dad!