Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not that I'm getting a complex or anything .....

YEAH, RIGHT !!!!!
Okay, so if you visit my blog at least make a comment whether it is good or bad!!!
I know this is really for my own sake as a journel-type blog but a little feed back would be marvelous-darling!!!
Love to all who venture into my blog!!!!!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

You know I got your back Weez! You're my favorite mom ever!

Shawna said...

I like your playlist, it makes me want to go and grab the vacuum and start cleaning my house. I do need Heather, Tiff, Rex and CJ here to put our hands in and do "team work".

That's why my house is always a mess. I get it now...I'm not doing "team work"

Shawna said...

just for fun, here's another comment!

Shawna said...

and one more!

Sue said...

Thanks Shamoms for making my heart stop when I saw 4 comments and yes I know you have my back!!!!