
H1N1, Strep and Sinus infection. I am happy to report they are all on the mend with antibotics and rest. What a stressfull time we have with all these diseases flying around!!!! We need to heed to the Word of Wisdom and commom sense in fighting the "bugs"!!! I am so happy they are getting better/!

4 comments:
Add Ben and Brian to the list of sinus infection and strep!!!! I hate this stuff
I know, Sweetie, and I am so grateful, ectastic and happy for a great report from Dr. Huish!!!!
Oh my heck! All of Tif's kids! what on earth did she do? How did she deal with that and being so sick!! Oh I hope she didn't get it! Did she? She looks so foxy in that picture! I can't wait to find out what they are having! We are having a girl. => How is Theron? Did anyone else in his fam get it? Oh man!
How is everyone doing now? Ryan got the H1N1, Kroop and an ear infection at the same time. Honestly, if it weren't for the Kroop, I would have just thought he had a little cold. That's how it was for Crystals family too. But I keep hearing about how it's different for every person and that is one of the reason's everyone is freaking out about it. It's unpredictable. Jesse got it, but again, it was just like any other cold. I didn't get it. I gargled with salt water and cleaned my nose like what Tif has posted on her blog. I've been fine. The weird thing about Ryan getting the H1N1 is that he was vaccinated. I have a girlfriend who says, "it's 100%" Every person she knows personally who has gotten the vaccine, also ended up getting the actual H1N1. Interesting huh. I still think there is something very, very fishie about this Swine flu, vaccine and our government thing. It just still hasn't added up for me. None of it makes sense. And every week it's a new story. Hummm???
Post a Comment