




Christmas in California was awesome!!! Absolutely freezing but awesome never the less!! Verg and I left on Wed. afternoon and headed to Laveen for a good night sleep with Shamoms and crew (Mimi needed some holiday wisses)! Woke up on Christmas Eve day and made it to Anaheim about 7:30 pm Cali time (it's one hour behind AZ). Met Rex after he got of work!! Had dinner at Denny's. On Christmas Day we opened gifts which completely blew me away!! A laptop, the most awesomest(sp)warm socks for Mimi, a nail gun and colonge for Papa and a surround sound, towels and sheets for Rex!!! Stayed completely away from the D-land since it was closed twice Christmas Day. Went sight-seeing and then to Chubby's (only place close to Rex's opened on CD)for dinner (don't EVER go there)!
Then back to Rex's. Got up and went for a fabulous lunch at El Gordito's and to Costco and a Blockbuster which was closing for good and which had great deals. Rex and I hit Disneyland that night and had a blast!! Walked both ways from his apartment so Sue had her work-out! Rex had to work on the 27th at 7:15am so we said our good-byes (still hard to leave him) and we went to the Orginial House of Pancakes for breakfast! TO DIE FOR!!! Then back to Arizona and reality!! Overall Verg and I are so blessed to have a wonderful family and life!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Good to see your blog. What a super family you have and the pictures are wonderful to see how they and their families are doing.
I bet that was all so nice! I always think about how nice it would be to go away for Christmas. And to visit with Rex...way fun. did you guy's do the charlie brown tree this year?
No we didn't and I miss it so much!!
Keep saving and thinking of our Famiy Reunion!! Give Ryan a kiss every day from Auntie Sue and tell Jesse we love him! I love you so much Jennie Sue!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh ya about the reunion. I wanted to tell you that if people don't want to stay in Zions they don't have to go all the way to St. George. (about 45 min) there are a tone of small towns on the way to St. george that always cater to the tourest. Laveriken and Hurricane, places like that. Or even just out side of the park you have Rockville and Sprigdale. Those are literaly just outside the park. Anyways, just a bit of info for those who don't want to pay the extra bucks to stay in Zions. Camping is of course way cheap, but the Zions lodge can be a bit pricey. Expetually if it's for more than one night. They do have cabins if someone wanted to do that and go in to it together. They also do Horse back riding. jesse and I have never done that. I've always wanted to but not Jess. Anyways
Good ideas, sweetie, I'll see about prices for the towns close by and can't wait for the event!!! I did email the park on prices but haven't heard back from them. I get in touch with you when I do!
Love you!!!
Post a Comment