Saturday, March 26, 2011

Well ..............


Can't let March escape without a blog to make this year complete!! Geez where have I been. Today Verg and I decided to usher in Spring by planting some flowers and cleaning up out front. Well, Mother Nature also decided to let the wind blow at sub-hurricane speed so it was so much fun to try and rake up dried out tumbleweeds and try to put them in the trailor! Mercy!!!! Did the best I could and it does look alot better!!! Now it is a race to see who can become the "boss" of the terrain~~~~~the newly sprouted tumbleweeds OR me!!! Believe you me, I will go out fighting, Round Up is my new best friend!!! Oh yeah, you are history little tumbleweed sprouts, HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

too funny! The vacant field behind our house has a lot of tumble weeds that blow into our yard. It drives me crazy! They're huge ones though. I don't think round up could anything for them.

I loved our 2 hour conversation the other night. Sometimes a mom is the only thing that can make it all better. Love you!