
For those who know our Kipp, this situation is a SUPERDOG!!! He was laying on the chair by the bay-windows as he usually does when waiting for Verg to come home. Suddenly he whinned and flew off the chair moving over by his water dish. I got up to see what the fuss was about and here came a very courageous jackrabbit (Go Mesa High) over to our lawn! Kipp did not move a muscle while Jack ( no pun intended, Rex) had his way on our lawn!!! Kipp continued to keep the SWAT position and finally Jack left to better eating grounds, around here I have no idea where!!
2 comments:
How funny! I can only imagine how he was freaking out inside. Cute pic mom!
hahaha kipp on his toes.. or paws.. pha! im sooo funny.. anyway yes Jack probably had something to do with it...
Post a Comment