Having been with someone for 38 years (43 if you count dating which I do) is my dream come true. I fell in love with Vergene Gardner the spring of our sophmore year 1967! It was the greatest accomplishment of my life along with the birth of our children, their weddings and the birth of our grandchildren!! I love him more and more every day so when eternity comes the love will continue to grow. Thank you Verg for being my support, husband, father of my children (no Tif you were not adopted!) soulmate and eternal companion!!!
Happy Anniversary, Honey!!!!
(eat your heart out, Kay)!!!!!!
5 comments:
Uh oh, does Kay read ur blog!!!
I am so glad that after 38 years u r FINALLY admitting that I was not adopted! That helps answer a lot of questions!!! Happy anniversary Mom and Dad!!!
Happy belated anniversary you two! It's crazy that you have been married for 38 years because neither of you look a day over 25 so something just doesn't add up here...
Love you mom and dad!
WHAT THAT IS AMAZING AND I AM PRETTY SHURE MY MOM WAS ADOPTED I AM SO JOKING I LOVE HER AND THANKS FOR BRING HER TO THE EARTH SO SHE COULD BE MY MOTHER LOVE YA AND JAPPY ANNIVERSARY
I MEANT HAPPY
hahaha love it!
Post a Comment