Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!






So here it is......2012!!!!
As I have stated before in past years on this blog...I want to do a much better job in keeping up with the events...blah, blah, blahblahblahblahblah!!!
What means so much to me in my world is in full color above!!! As so important to me in my world is: Mama, Di and all her family, Chad and all his family, Floydele, Inette and all her family, Aunt LadyBug, Duney and all his family, Lando and all his family, Tee Gee and all her family, Mary Lou and all her family, Kenny and Cindy, Karin and all her family and Chris and Mary! Also a group of family-friends who are also important in my world.
The Lord has enriched my life abundantly and I am so grateful for all those listed above and what they bring into my life!!
May 2012 be filled with hope, love, good health, safety and strong backs to carry each adversity we are faced with.
I love you all!!!!!

No comments: