Monday, July 28, 2008

Can you guess what this is about ????

Yup, the first day of work is over and OH MY GOSH what a day. With the new students registration and getting back in swing of the work day grind, it was most interesting!!! It was so good to see my office "buddies" and to get on the summer happenings which we could have done all day but we were suppose to be collecting a pay check so that was kept to a short time. I forgot and I seem to do this year after year, how much is involved in helping to keep a high school office functioning!!!!!
But as I have stated before, one more year closer to retiring, lol!!!!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Mom, you crack me up! hang in there and things usually start to slow down once school starts right? One more year closer to retirement...love ya!