Saturday, July 26, 2008

My family ...........

Well, here we are, one big happy family and by the look on my face you can tell I start work on Monday, the 28th (and you thought it was from Tif choking me~ha!). But to tell the honest truth I am looking forward to it because that means I will be one year closer to retiring and at my age that is what it's all about. I have the most supportive family anyone could ask for and my sweet husband tops the list. He and I are a team and we can accomplish any thing we set our minds to and believe me I am so looking forward to eternity.
Our family keeps me sane and on top of things and for that I am so grateful.
OOOHHH, WE ARE A HAPPY FAMMMIIILLYY!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

You crack me up mom! Love that picture! I forgot you were going back to work so soon.
Well, while you're at work I'll be in the dental chair getting a cavity filled so be thinking of me and I'll be thinking of you!

Sue said...

Much rather be doing what you are doing but not to be.
HAVE FUN !!!!!!

Laisa said...

CJ is wondering 'What happened to them while I was gone?' (ha ha ha) & I love how Gene is the only one looking "normal" (ha ha).....what a beautiful family!!

Rex said...

and then the UPS lady rolls up.. hahaha