Friday, July 18, 2008

Our missionary is home !!!





Here he is, here he really is !!!!! The whole family was there except for our Brian and he was missed. The girls decided to pick up C.J. in style since he just came from Chicago, so we all went in a Hummer Limo ! C.J. was stunned and a bit overwhelmed but saw the humor and loved it. We all had so much fun and didn't have to worry about parking or driving in traffic. So we are all here and now the fun begins with all the families growing and doing all the fun things !!! The next generation of missionaries are the grandchildren so we have awhile.
Welcome home, C.J. and thank you for continuing in returning with honor as have Dad, Heather and Rex !!!!

4 comments:

Laisa said...

I love the pictures - he looks sooo happy to be home too. I can't believe his mission was just above ours......too cool! Welcome home CJ!

Shawna said...

I tagged you on my blog...o read the my post and then you have to do the same thing on your blog. Then you can tag other s to do the same thing on their blogs. Have fun!

The Truschk-E^3 Family said...

I'm so glad we got to see him! We were looking at some of Jonathan's mission stuff and found that on July 14, 1999 Jonathan left on his mission! Yup! That long ago. It was so nice spending time with you all yesterday. Cousins!Cousins! Need to do it when Evann can have some little ones to play with. Love ya!

Rex said...

I can still kick his butt! nuff said