Sunday, October 26, 2008

The greatest blessings are right in front of me .....

I must admit I am starting to see the greatest blessings in my life are the ones right in front of me and my world is better for it. I get so wrapped up in the uncontrollable events, I sometimes leave the controllable ones behind. My sweet husband has such a keen way of helping me see if I deal with the blessings I have and stop worring about the day to day grind, my life is so complete and as my sweet daughter, Shawna, says the adversary is winning if we allow him to do so therefore we must take control and follow the Savior.
Life is so short and we have so much to experience and grow from, we just need to remember why we here and "get r done"!!!!
My love to all who have touched my life in some way and we are all definitely in this together!!!!

1 comment:

Laisa said...

Thanks for sharing that, its cute! :D

Hey Sue....can you email me & give me Hebbie's phone number??
nielsonlh@hotmail.com

Thanks! :D