Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Now one week .................

I am so excited as we are FAST approaching the wedding!!! It doesn't seem possible as I reflect ( such a big word) on the past 23 years since C.J. joined our family! We have been through many, many trials and struggles but with the Lord's love and guidance, we have made it! How do people do it without the Gospel? It is beyond comprehension and I for one am so grateful to have parents who through THE most difficult time in their married life found the true religion and listened to the messages the elders had for them. I am so blessed Heavenly Father didn't give up on us since we lived in Maine and moved to Arizona and my mother would SLAM the door on the missionaries from sea to shining sea.
I know my Father lives and loves me too!!!!

No comments: