Kaely, Tifani, C.J., Amber, Wyatt, Heather, Sue, Inette and Mike; fourth row:
Rex, Floydele, Brian, Shawna, Ben, Trevor, Vergene, Jennifer and Jay.
The reception was phenomenal and we are so grateful for all the family members who had to travel so far to join in our celebration!! I want to apologize to my family (Leighton) for the photographer leaving early so we did not get a family picture but that is what reunions are for!!!
The weather was perfect and the event was awesome!! Sue Ellen and her gang did a most perfect job!! We are so blessed to have the Angles in our family circle and look forward to many more happy occasions with them!!!!

2 comments:
Shawna's expression is priceless. Was someone goosing her?
Ha ha! What was I doing? It was probably Benji. Maybe Trevor? Yup, definitely Trevor...
Do they have their photos from the wedding and receptin yet. I can't wait to see them all.
We need to get Amber to start a blog. I miss them. I feel like I haven't seen them in forever
Post a Comment