Sometimes I wonder if in my line of ancestors, a bit of the "luck of the Irish, somehow crept in the New England Leighton-Hatch lines and took on the color of green! I love St. Patrick's Day and my favorite movie for this holiday is "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" in which Sean Connery had one of his first movie roles and Walt Disney left nothing for the imagination on how the "wee people" lived, loved and superstition-ized the world! Oh and why I think I have Irish in my line, some of my relatives have a short fuse, love for the "drink" and no-holds-barred attitude! Although green has never been one of my favorite colors, it's growing on me.So "top of the mornin' to ya", "watch for the pot at the end of the rainbow" and "the wee people are everywhere", on the love of the Irish and Happy St. Patrick's Day (still lovin the Mustangs of Western New Mexico)!!!!!
1 comment:
that is my favriot movie to
Post a Comment