Sunday, February 20, 2011

So this year will be better.....

I told myself,"Self, we need to do better on our blog" so I can have the hard copy done for my posterity. I really would love to have a camera like the girls so I can have really great pictures when I want them. This is important to me as is going to the Temple, Family History and my scrap booking. So 2011 focus on what is important and what is needed to keep my sanity and my eternal salvation!!!!
So can Mimi do this ~~~~you bet, ONWARD AND UPWARD!!!!!! No whining, no complaining and absolutely NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!
CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 comments:

Shawna said...

You crack me up. I would love for you to have a new camera too! Are you looking to buy soon? I can have Benji keep an eye out for you.

I'm so glad we got to come dawn. I miss my mom already. Can't wait to see you again!

Tifani said...

one...two...three...teamwork LOL