Saturday, January 22, 2011
Soooooooooo how did my Saturday go?
Really great!!!! Verg and I got a SleepNumber bed and decided that if ONE person can put it up in a hour, TWO people could probably do it in a half hour. NOT!!!!!! It took us 3 1/2 hours to put that bed up but I think it will be so worth it. Verg and Kipp were switching back and forth over the chair in our bedroom. It is shorter than our old bed but it is 4" wider so now I will have to get new bedding, DARN!!!!!!!! I will let you know how it goes even though the instructions say it might take 4 to 5 nights to get the right adjustment!!!! Wow, it's so sad when the highlight in one's life is a new bed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So you did end up getting one. I hope you guys like it. I told dad how much I hated the one we slept on in a hotel but maybe it was just because of that, it was a hotel bed. I hope it works for you! If you're uncomfortable tonight you're more than welcome to fly up and stay with us. I'll get the spare bed ready!!!!!!
i like your bed shawna, Im catching the next redeye so clean the sheets, oh screw the sheets I ll sleep in them anyway, I miss you. Mom and dad hope you like it!!
i know the same thing happened to me when i went to the doctor to get shot i ask the how many shots do i have to get they said of just 1 or2 NOT they came out with 5 shots i had to get FIVE needles in my muscular arm just kidding but i had to get 5 shots love ya
Post a Comment