Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Introduction to Washington

Theron and Mimi hangin' out
The Bryans, Tifani, Brynlee and Mimi

Absolutely love this area!!!!


The girls enjoying Leavenworth
There are times when keeping a secret from a family member seems to be sneeky, conniving, underhanded and so horrid to do~~~NOT!!! Such was the case when I joined Tifani and Brylee for a trip to Wenatchee to visit the Bryans and by the expressions and emotions at the airport it worked!!! Being with Benji, Shawna, Theron and Sydney was an event to remember!! I have always wanted to visit the Northwest and the time of season was perfect!! The colors of Fall, the apple harvests, the outdoor markets, the old town feel of Wenatchee, Cashmere and the awesome Bulgarian themed town of Leavenworth. I have returned with a mission in mind~to get a vacation retreat in Cashmere. I must admit, having the Bryans move to Washington is a bit extreme to get me to the Great Northwest but hey it worked! Thank you so much Benji, Shawna, Theron, Sydney, Tifani and Brynlee for a most awesome adventure for Mimi!!!!
October 2010~~Incredible!!!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Now you know the ropes and how to get here you have no excuse. Can't wait for you guys to come back up here. Especially in a different season.