Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Reflecting









I have been down with my annual "cold" since last Thursday and I have been "reflecting" on how much I love this group of little people. My life has been pretty much in the mine-set of becoming a grandmother which my mother told me would definitely happen IF I became a mother myself. Okay, sounded great to me! It took the better part of my teenage years holding on to the man whom I wanted to share my eternity with and believe you me when I say holding on I MEAN holding on!!! To this union came five of the most incredible people who have been an inspiration and example to me!!! Then one by one they left my security and roof and began their own journey!!! As they found their eternal companions, my grandmother~clock started ticking and before long, these precious, yes~perfect, amazing little humans entered the Gardner family!! I know my Heavenly Father lives and loves me because as I watch these awesome grandchildren grow and come into their own I feel His presence daily!! Now I must admit I wish they were all a two minute drive away but their parents are so wonderful in keeping Papa and I a part of their activities and lives.

Cody Hayden ~ our hunter

Wyatt Floyd ~ our lover of life

Kaely Sue ~ our dance entrepreneur

Cambry Christi ~ our barrel racer

Doyle Brian ~ our tool man

Brynlee Dawn ~ our sweet baby

Theron Vergene ~ our lover of sports

Sydney Lillian ~ our princess

How can people not know of a divine presence when there are treasures in this world such as these. I want Chet, Delores, David, Christi, Bruce, Sandra, Chris and Sue Ellen to know how much I love and appreciate the upbringing of their children in some way, shape or form to become the most incredible spouses to our children. Yup, this Mimi IS extremely grateful for this journey and I look forward to whatever comes our way because I know we will endure anything when we endure together!!! FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!!!!



No comments: