So has it been this long since I last posted!!!! WOW!!!! I guess some things are better left unsaid but for this long, gudfree!!!!!
The family is well and as usual, Mimi is having TheronSydneyCodyWyatt withdrawals and I am so ready for the holidays!! Mind you there is a slew of things that need to be completed but more the merrier (what am I saying!!??) so now I have the where-with-all to get, oooohhhh, about 60% done!!!
I must post that my sweetheart excepted a calling as Ward Executive Secretary and he is doing smashingly!! I am so proud of him and as he honors his priesthood I have the peace of mind and heart our lives are only getting better!!! Of course he and Bishop Hackett are having way to much fun with this calling but Bishop knows Verg has his back at all times!!
The weather is now in my most favorite mode~AUTUMN~and I couldn't be more happier (unless surrounded by eight of THE most perfect little people); the air is crisper, the cotton is ready to be picked, the sea of white from the cotton bolls make it look like a snow storm was dumped on the Gila Valley, how everything is getting ready for the cold bite of Winter (ugh)!!!
I am in a warm, fuzzy, loving place right now not saying it might overturn but I can be of good cheer knowing my Savior has my back!! I send love to each and everyone of my family, immediate and extended, near and far!!
The best is yet to come!!!
1 comment:
oh, good to hear from you! Congrats on Vergene's calling! I am left wondering if you have a calling? Autumn is, by far, my favorite season too! I think I will keep having kids until I can convince Jesse to name one of those girls Autumn. I know it sounds crazy, but I just know I have an Autumn all year round. ;)
Post a Comment