Thursday, November 10, 2011

Yup, I'm lovin' the Holidays.......

Sometimes it takes a moment to remember why you feel so blessed, so I am going to try my best to scratch the surface of my thankfulness. Here goes!
I am so blessed to have the Savior in my life, for His Atoning sacrifice and His unconditional love for me!
I am so blessed to be married to my best friend and the love of my life. I will always say (and you can quote me): "Thank heavens for Seminary"!
I am so blessed to be the mother of five incredible people, for their love and support for their Father and I and for each other. I am also blessed to be the MIL of four of the most awesome people our children are able to call their spouses!
I am so blessed for eight of the most perfect little people (with more to come) and I pray I am always the best example I can be as their Mimi!
I am so blessed to have the extended family I have, for their wonderful examples and for the intergity they bring into my life!
I am so blessed to have the friends I have and how they are like my family more than they realize!
I am so blessed to be living in this great country~America! For the liberties and rights I enjoy every day!
I am so blessed to have the job I have, for my family of the people I enjoy working with every day! Also for all the jobs I have had and the MANY experiences and ideals I have been able to work with and for!
I am so blessed to be a member of this glorious gospel, for the Prophet Joseph and all the horrific, joyful, tender, Divine inspirations and for all his family when through.
I am so blessed to the testimony I have and every day is a new learning experience for me and I grow with each and every time in physical and spiritual situations I have! For the blessings of the Temple so I may know Him and run to Him not away from Him!
I am so blessed to have the small joys and loves in my life that I pray I NEVER take them for granted!!
Yes, I am so richly blessed way beyond what I deserve!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all and I love you!!!!

No comments: