Verg and I went to the Valley today to do some shopping and pick-up a new piece of equipment for the monument company!! We have a "system" moving through the state, the one that hit California pretty hard. On the way back we were going through Superior and it started snowing, I mean REALLY snowing, I have pictures to show it and I will post them when we figure out how to get them off Verg's phone!! It was so beautiful and peaceful and really made me stop to think how blessed we are to have some of Heaven's beauties right now.
I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who loves us UNCONDITIONALLY and is willing to wait for us to find that out!!
May this time of the year help us all to reflect just how important we are in the grand scheme of things!!
I love you all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment