Friday, October 3, 2008

This is what I mean by priorities ....




Even though C.J. has been home for a little over two months, these pictures were taken the two days after we got to Safford. C.J. got in on a Tuesday, the next day Trevor had knee surgery and the day after that he and Heather stayed until the following Monday so they could be here for our missionary's homecoming. That's what family is all about!! Rex took a week off of work so he could be here for his brother, that's what I'm talkin' bout!! So we had all our family under one roof and this mama was one grateful, excited and relieved woman!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh I see how it is... I'm not included in your priorities and I'm pretty much the only one that comment n your blog out of your kds! WHATEVER!

I'm totally kidding mom! You are very good at keeping your priorities in order! Love you!

Sue said...

I felt awful I didn't have a picture of you guys or Rex!!!!!