Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If there was ever a question ......


Here she is, 4-wheelin' Mama, taking me for a ride around the cemetery!! We had an absolute blast with Mike and Inette here and loved having the Gardner sisters and brother together!! Thank you, guys for coming and can't wait for the Floyd and Madele Gardner Family Reunion!! Love to our Utah families!!!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Love this! You 2 are hilarious. I love your relationship with your SIL and how you raised us to know that they can be your best friends.

Jenny Sue said...

Yaeeeeee!!!! Fun times! I can't wait for the reunion either! Jesse and I go to Zions 1-2 times a year. So, I'm all yours. Questions? If I don't know the answer, I'll get it for you! I'm so excited to see you all and to see you all in my fav. place on earth (besides the baptistry in the SL temple)