
How can anyone ever doubt the love Heavenly Father has for each of us, when you see something so small, precious and a miracle in the making!!??? I honestly believe Heavenly Father makes us appreciate the "smallest" details when a dip in the road causes us to be humble and seek His divine help. Brynlee has helped me stop and take stock in what is truly important in my search for heading "home". The love of our Savior is unconditional,constant and committed and I am going to return this love in just that way!!
Thank you Brynlee, for the powerful example you are to Mimi while the short time you have been on this earth! I love you, sweetheart!!!!
4 comments:
Awwww. Those teeny tiny feet. I ca't wait until she's not so fragile. I just want to squeeze her guts!
easy hannibal!!! I loved your post by the shamoms!!! You have a way with words I love it
I LOVE this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey mimi it is kaely and is she so cute or what i cant belive that she was born so early
Post a Comment