

I have to believe this is a playback of 33 years ago!!!! I can imagine myself looking into the eyes of our precious premie and here is our precious premie looking into the eyes of her precious premie!!!!! I love this picture of Tifani Dawn and Brynlee Dawn!!! A phone call today announced Brynlee is at her birth weight. She is going to be weened from her bubble so she is progressing tremendously!! Again those eyes are going to fulfill quite alot in Heavenly Father's work!!! She is born into an awesome family and her support group will be there to help whenever they are needed!!!! Her parents, sisters and brother, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and great grandparents will be her greatest strengths. I, for one, am so grateful to our Heavenly Father for giving us this very special bundle!!!!
1 comment:
Oh my Tears!! She is beautiful! "She" as in Tifani and Brynlee. I am so so so grateful for our amazing medical field! Thanks to the knowledge our Heavenly Father gives us we have Tifani and Brynlee!
Post a Comment