We got a phone call from Tifani this morning and when she took a bottle of her milk into feed Brynlee her nurse told Tifani, Brynlee weighed 3lbs. 12ozs!!!!!!!! One ounce shy of her birth weight! Oh what joy is this Mimi feeling since that faithful phone call! It is the power of the priesthood and Leelee's will to survive. She is just like her mom! I am very confident the Lord has a great mission for Leelee and her siblings. I still marvel at the outcome of so many of this family's challenges when as a mortal, I let my faith slip for a little while. My Heavenly Father knows my heart and now it is times like this when I feel almost a shame of even letting myself get to that point! Thank you to all the family members and friends who have prayed for Brynlee and her family. Day before yesterday, Leelee weighed 3lbs. 9ozs!
So you go Tif with your wonderful milk!! We are looking forward to the day when our girls get to come home!! It will be a bittersweet time because of leaving those awesome nurses and doctors at Mesa Banner Gateway!!! Take lots of pictures Tif so Brynlee can see it does take an army to raise a child!!! I love you all!!!!
1 comment:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for Brynlee!!!!!! And YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to Tif for sticking to that pumping!!!! Thank heaven for her ditermination!!
Post a Comment