Monday, March 29, 2010

Our fun weekend .....

Our dear friends, Charlie and Teresa Adair, came from Mesa for the weekend. We met up on Saturday afternoon with lunch at Casa Manana! We drove to Safeway where Teresa and I got fruit platter, cheese and crackers and Verg and Charlie's donation to movie night was a bag of peanut M&Ms! We came back home and watched "The Blind Side" and then talked, ate, talked,ate and talked some more. On Sunday morning we went to pick them up at their hotel and went to Sacrament Meeting and then for a ride to 3-way then around to Duncan. Why, you ask because the wild flowers from all the rains were gorgeous. They left about 4:30. They have been our best friends for about 40 years, well Charlie has been longer than Teresa.
We have each others backs!!! Love 'em loads!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Did you not take any photos? I bet you guys had some crazy moments.

I'm jealous you went to Duncan without Rex and I. You know that's our sacred spot. Ha!